- Homes for Sale
- 11,550 Sq Ft
- 12 full, 2 half
Paradise in Encino! High ceilings at its best! This home offers you the serene, exotic feel of paradise in the comfort of the most sought-after neighborhood in the San Fernando Valley. One of the landmarks of the South of the Boulevard Encino Community.
Gated Renaissance style compound with approx. 3000 sq. foot guest house located in the desirable Lanai School District.
20-foot wrought iron entry doors, 5 custom chandeliers, custom moldings, windows and doors, 2 staircases with Jerusalem stone, 2 chefs kitchens with Viking Professional Series Appliances.
6 A/C Units, 2 master suites, Venetian plastered walls, 4 fireplaces, 2 wet bars, gym, office, movie theater with lounge seating, wine room, living room, cigar room, multiple sitting areas, surveillance cameras, three-car garage with built-in storage, 4 electric gates and three separate parking areas.
The guest house has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a family room. The backyard offers a paradise feel with its customized landscaping, pool, gazebo and yard. The pool and spa are enhanced with water effects inspired by the Bellagio Hotel.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence, Residential
- Approx Living Area: 11,550 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $432
- Total Bedrooms: 10
- Bathrooms: 12
- Full Baths: 10
- Half Baths: 2
- Year Built: 2009
- Stories: 2
- Lot Size: 23,500 SqFt
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Rooms: Bonus Room, Exercise Room, Family Room, Formal Entry, Foyer, Guest/Maid\'s Quarters, Home Theatre, Library, Living Room, Main Floor Bedroom, Main Floor Master Bedroom, Master Bedroom, Master Suite, Media Room, Office, Two Masters, Utility Room, Walk-In Closet, Walk-In
- Interior: 2 Staircases, Balcony, Bar, Copper Plumbing Full, Crown Moldings, Dry Bar, Electronic Air Cleaner, Furnished, Granite Counters, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Home Automation System, Intercom, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Phone System, Recessed Lighting, Storage Space, Vacuum
- Other Appliances: 6 Burner Stove, Barbecue, Built In Range, Continuous Clean Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Electric Oven, Electric Range, Electric Stove, Energy Star Appliances, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Range, Gas Stove, Grill, Hot Water Circulator, Ic
- Fireplace: 1, Family Room, Library, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Gas
- Flooring: Stone, Wood
- Pool Description: Private, Waterfall, Heated, Fiberglass Siding, Permits
- Spa Description: Above Ground, Permits, Private
- Lot Features: 0-1 Unit/Acre
- Building Levels Description: Two
- Total Floors in Building: 2
- Energy Description: 220V for Spa, 220V In Garage, 220V In Kitchen, 220V In Laundry, Electricity - On Property
- Cooling System: Central
- Heating: Central Furnace
- Utility Information: Cable Available, Phone Connected, Sewer Connected
- Parking Spaces: 9
- County: Los Angeles
- Area: ENC - Encino
- HOA Fee:
- HOA Fee Includes: Curbs
Directions: From Ventura Blvd, south on Hayvenhurst. Property is on the right. Cross Street: Adlon
Listing courtesy of Keller Williams Realty-Studio
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.