- Homes for Sale
- 2,228 Sq Ft
- 3 full
Enjoy single-level living in Beacon Park, adjacent to Irvine\'s Great Park! This luxurious single-level home features three spacious bedrooms with three full bathrooms. The bright and open kitchen includes white quartz countertops with upgraded backsplash and Stainless Steel Bosch appliances. French Doors open to three patios, additional recessed lighting at Living Room and bedrooms. Enjoy beautiful sunsets from the patios and walk to Beacon Park and resort-caliber pool and spa! Buyer may still make flooring selections!
Opus joins a collective of inspired neighborhoods that are set among tree-lined streets, surrounded by walking and biking trails and close to top-ranked public schools. This neighborhoodâ€™s name sake, Beacon Park, is the communityâ€™s heart and will be the hub of social and recreational activity with a great lawn, sport court, meeting house, private pool, spa and lounge, patio with outdoor kitchen, Bocce court, and more! Come visit Opus and see for yourself!
- Property Type: Condominium, Residential
- Approx Living Area: 2,228 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $348
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 3
- Year Built: 2017
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Rooms: All Bedrooms Down, Great Room, Main Floor Bedroom, Main Floor Master Bedroom, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Interior: Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lighting
- Other Appliances: Built In Range, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Tankless Water Heater
- Fireplace: 0, None
- Pool Description: Association
- Spa Description: Association
- Fence Type: Stucco Wall
- Lot Features: Close to Clubhouse, Park Nearby, Paved
- Building Levels Description: One
- Builder/Manufacturer: Warmington Residential
- Construction: Stucco
- Cooling System: Central, Electric
- Heating: Central Furnace
- Utility Information: Natural Gas Available
- Power On or Off: Colonial, Contemporary
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Orange
- Area: GP - Great Park
- Community: other (othr)
- Community Features: Pool, Barbecue, Picnic Area, Playground, Sport Court, Other Courts, Club House, Meeting Room, Dues Paid Monthly, Pets Permitted
- Security: Fire Sprinklers
- HOA Fee: $261 Monthly
- HOA Fee Includes: Sidewalks, Street Lighting
Directions: Exit Sand Canyon on Frwy 5 or 405, Head NE, Right on Irvine Blvd, Right on Ridge Valley, Left on Benchmark, Models are on Left side.
Listing courtesy of Warmington Realty Inc.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.