- Homes for Sale
- 2,016 Sq Ft
- 4 full, 1 half
Brand new 4 Bedroom/ 3.5 Bath Townhome located at \'Celadon\' in the heart of Parasol Park - the newest Great Park Neighborhood in Irvine. This beautiful home boasts Mid Century Modern architecture and sits on an interior community paseo. Walk to Pools, Parasol Park, Beacon K-8 School, future shopping, and The Great Park.
**Spacious kitchen features white cabinets, quartz island and countertops, and Whirlpool Stainless Steel Appliances including French Door Refrigerator. **First floor Guest Suite with private full bath.**Covered Deck off of Great Room.**Home is scheduled for Dec 2017 move-in. Pictures are of Model home, not specific home.
**Homeowners enjoy many recreational amenities, numerous parks, a convenient location, and access to excellent Irvine Unified School District schools. Natural elements include the community garden and greenhouse, outdoor kitchen, sports court, zip line, and the play zone. The 8-acre Water Wellness Park showcases an 8-lane competition pool, community pool, childrenâ€™s pool, covered lounging areas, spas, BBQ area, fire pits, fitness lawn, clubhouse and much more.
- Property Type: Townhouse, Residential
- Approx Living Area: 2,016 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $361
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Full Baths: 3
- Half Baths: 1
- Year Built: 2017
- Stories: 3
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Rooms: Great Room, Kitchen, Laundry, Main Floor Bedroom, Walk-In Closet
- Other Appliances: Dishwasher, Microwave, Range/Stove Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- Fireplace: 0, None
- Pool Description: Association
- Spa Description: Association
- Lot Features: Park Nearby
- Building Levels Description: Three Or More
- Total Floors in Building: 3
- Builder/Manufacturer: William Lyon Homes
- Cooling System: Central
- Heating: Central Furnace
- Power On or Off: Contemporary
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Orange
- Area: GP - Great Park
- Community: other (othr)
- Community Features: Pool, Spa, Sauna, Fire Pit, Barbecue, Outdoor Cooking Area, Picnic Area, Playground, Tennis, Sport Court, Other Courts, Biking Trails, Club House, Maintenance Grounds
- HOA Fee: $406 Monthly
- HOA Fee Includes: Sidewalks
Directions: From the 5 freeway: Exit Sand Canyon Road, head East. Turn right onto Great Park Blvd. Turn left on Ridge Valley. Turn right on Magnet. Turn left on Terrapin, Celadon\'s parking lot is located to the right.
Listing courtesy of William Lyon Homes, Inc
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.