- Homes for Sale
- 2,463 Sq Ft
- 4 full, 1 half
Sweet and gorgeous home located in the beautiful gated \Bella Rosa\ community in central Irvine. Walking distance to Beckman High School and 5 min drive to Market Place with various of shops and restaurants. Model designed and built by the reputable builder John Laing Homes. Featured with main floor master suite. Formal dining room adjacent to large gourmet kitchen. Spacious living room with fireplace. large patio for relax time. Upstairs master suite with walk-in closet and prestigious bathroom, double vanities, Roman spa tub, oversized shower and a decorator fan/light. One of the two other upstairs rooms has a floor-to-ceiling book shelf that can be set up to a study room or home office. 3 sets of French doors open out to a elegant patio area with lovely blooms and a fountain. 2 car garage with rear access and individual laundry room with extra storage.
Access to the full amenities in the community, olympic size swimming pool, spa, gym, barbecue area, playground etc.
Close to fwy-5 and CA-261.
- Property Type: Condominium, Residential
- Approx Living Area: 2,463 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $365
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Full Baths: 3
- Half Baths: 1
- Year Built: 2002
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking Type: Garage, Direct Garage Access, Garage - Rear Entry, Garage Door Opener
- Rooms: Entry, Living Room, Main Floor Bedroom, Master Bathroom, Master Bedroom, Two Masters, Walk-In Closet
- Fireplace: 1, Living Room
- Pool Description: Association
- Spa Description: Association
- Roof: Composition
- Lot Features: Patio Home, Yard
- Building Levels Description: Two
- Property Condition: Turnkey
- Cooling System: Central
- Heating: Central Furnace
- Utility Information: Sewer Connected
- Power On or Off: Contemporary
- Parking Spaces: 2
- County: Orange
- Area: NK - Northpark
- Community: other (othr)
- Community Features: Pool, Spa, Barbecue, Outdoor Cooking Area, Playground, Sport Court, Gym/Ex Room, Dues Paid Monthly, Security
- High School: Beckman
- HOA Fee: $149 Monthly
- HOA Fee Includes: Sidewalks
Directions: Cross Streets: Bryan and Rubicon
Listing courtesy of LongWise Group Inc.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.